VTS Tactical Volatility Strategy
Investing in volatility ETPs is very exciting and potentially very profitable. But without a proven risk management strategy, it's just asking for trouble. Let me explain mine.
* YouTube videos can't be edited so some information in there may be outdated. Please default to the information on this website or the VTS Daily Trade Signal emails.
Includes all idle cash held, this is total portfolio return
Simulated performance on a hypothetical 25,000$ account
* No leverage is ever used, but it will require options trading approval
(lowest level should be adequate since it's just long puts and calls)
* Due to the termination of the XIV, in 2018 this strategy began using VXX put and call options instead of the ETPs as before, but the signals are all the same
Statistics from December 2010 through Aug 2021
* Feel free to contact me with follow up questions
Here's a short 2-part video series on stock replacement with VXX Options
Follow me on Social Media
* All information, analysis, and articles on this site are provided for informational purposes only. Nothing herein should be interpreted as personalized investment advice as I make no recommendations to buy, sell, or hold any securities or positions. I’m making this website available “as is” with no warranty or guarantees of its accuracy, completeness or currentness. If you rely on this website or any of the information contained, you do so entirely at your own risk. I do not hold myself out as a financial advisor and nothing herein is a solicitation for any fund or securities mentioned. Although I may answer general questions about the information herein, I’m not licensed and registered under security laws to address your personal investment situation. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Any and all financial decisions are the sole responsibility of you the individual.