VTS Aggressive Vol strategy
Perfect for investors with a higher level of risk tolerance, the Aggressive Vol strategy is more active than the Tactical Volatility strategy, but still reduces drawdowns to the least possible level.
* YouTube videos can't be edited so some information in there may be outdated. Please default to the information on this website or the VTS Daily Trade Signal emails.
* includes all idle cash held, this is total return of the strategy
* simulated performance on a hypothetical 25,000$ account
* No leverage is ever used and margin is not required
* In February 2018 ProShares modified its targeted tracking of the short term futures index from 1x to 0.5x. We current use just the 1x SVXY but that is subject to change. In the right environment, we may sometimes use 2x SVXY to simulate the old leverage factor. Currently though, we're using 1x SVXY
Statistics from January 2012 through Jun 2021
* Feel free to contact me with follow up questions
Follow me on Social Media
* All information, analysis, and articles on this site are provided for informational purposes only. Nothing herein should be interpreted as personalized investment advice as I make no recommendations to buy, sell, or hold any securities or positions. I’m making this website available “as is” with no warranty or guarantees of its accuracy, completeness or currentness. If you rely on this website or any of the information contained, you do so entirely at your own risk. I do not hold myself out as a financial advisor and nothing herein is a solicitation for any fund or securities mentioned. Although I may answer general questions about the information herein, I’m not licensed and registered under security laws to address your personal investment situation. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Any and all financial decisions are the sole responsibility of you the individual.